- THD does not exceed 1% in normal output range.
- The signal is not returned to the input side at the final output stage.
- The internal impedance of the amplifier is maintained at 0.4 Ω or less.
(DF = 20 or more for 8Ω LOAD) (DF = 8 or more for vacuum tube output)
- For DC stability of the amplifier, NFB (Negative FeedBack) depends only on our virtual feedback method.
- In TR, amplifier types of DC-type output by the FET
output short-or over-voltage event of
protecting the speaker
mounting the amplifier circuit before shipment
in accordance with the checklist
and executes the complete test.
- Even if the difference in height is even (even-numbered), the enhancement due to an arbitrary circuit is excluded.